11 June, 2010

Slightly behind, and feeling flustered.


I knew this would happen, the more blogs I started to follow the worse I would feel if I hadn't kept up with the Things!

I refuse to feel bad though. Instead, even though I haven't blogged about it, I'm now very used to iGoogle and enjoy learning my new word for the day (today's = kowtow, which I actually use far too frequently), viewing the artist for the day and catching up on my rss feeds from the various other sites I've subscribed to. I had a browse through netvibes on a lunchbreak, and wouldn't mind looking into setting one of those pages up for the library. It seems to have a more professional look for a public digital dashboard. I must say though, I am enjoying being greeted by my iGoogle page in the morning, even though I know most people have reservations.

Soooo.... I haven't been on my blog or near the 23 Things site for exactly a week and I do feel very behind having just quickly scanned the progress of the other blogs that I've been following. However it's 5 p.m. on a Friday, the sun has just made an unexpected and glorious appearance and I've accidentally added a poll and search box to my blog and changed the background in a matter of minutes. So, who knows by Monday morning, I'll hopefully have tarted up my blog further, will have Doodled my way to a playdate with some other librarians, used Google Calendar PROPERLY (rather than just glancing at it) and will have had a fiddle with our PPSIS Library Facebook page... Or I'll have enjoyed my weekend in the real world and will give it all a go on Monday instead.

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment